●Standard GB/T8162-2008, ISO2937, ASTM A53, ASTM A106, JIS G 3441, BS EN 10210-1 ●Uses: The scope of use includes general structural and mechanical structures, and a large number of structural tubes used in construction, machinery, tran.
welded steel pipe Thickness: 1.5mm - 4.5mm
steel pipe Diameter: 20.00mm - 273.00mm
Q235 & Q195
Carbon Steel Pipe
1) Material of weld steel pipe: Q195, Q215, Q235, Q345, X52, X60 STK500, or per the buyers demand.
2) Standards: BS1387, ASTM A or B, GB/T3081, GB/T9711, API 5L, API 5CT
3) Outside diameter: From OD20mm to OD273.1MM
4) Wallthickness: From 0.8mm to 12mm
5) Length of each pipe: 5.8m, 6m, 11.8m or 12m, or per the buyers demand
Certificate Verification: ISO
Payment Terms: T/T and L/C at sight
Package of Export: .export-sea worthy packing, no oiling, VCO coated plastic wraps preferred, radial straps,circuimferential straps, edge protectors for coil ID/OD, or on the requirement of client